Your success is ours.
A website consultant is someone who provides expert advice and guidance to businesses or individuals to help them improve their websites. This can include analyzing a website’s design, functionality, and content to identify areas for improvement, and then making recommendations on how to optimize the website to achieve specific goals such as increasing traffic, conversions, or revenue.
Some of the benefits of hiring a website consultant include:
- Expertise: A website consultant has specialized knowledge and experience in creating and improving websites, and can provide valuable insights and recommendations that you may not have thought of on your own.
- Objectivity: It can be difficult to be objective about your own website, especially if you have a personal or emotional attachment to it. A website consultant brings an unbiased perspective and can help you see your website from a different angle.
- Time-saving: Creating and maintaining a website can be a time-consuming process, and hiring a website consultant can free up your time to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Improved results: A website consultant can help you improve the performance of your website, leading to increased traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Cost-effective: Hiring a website consultant can often be more cost-effective than trying to do everything yourself or hiring a full-time employee with the necessary skills and expertise.
How much does a new website cost?
The cost of a new website can vary depending on the complexity of the website, such as the number of pages you need, amount of content you need written, graphics that may be need to be created, website features, etc.
For example, a basic informational website with 5 pages, built with WordPress usually starts at around $1,000. Keep in mind that all of our websites are custom designed and hand-coded. If we do use a pre-built theme, it will most likely be heavily customized and re-coded to look how we want it to.
During your free website design and development consultation, we will go over everything in detail so that there aren’t any surprises.
What is a responsive website and do you create responsive websites?
A responsive website is a website that is designed to automatically adjust its layout and content to fit the size and orientation of the device being used to view it. This means that whether a user is accessing the website on a phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer, the website will look and function correctly.
We specialize in creating responsive websites and all of the websites we create are responsive.
How quickly can you make a website?
This also depends on the complexity of the website, however a simple 5-page informational website can be completed within a week.
Why is SEO so important to a website's successful marketing strategy?
Search engine optimization is not only important when it comes a website's online marketing strategy - it is arguably the foundation of online marketing.
If the goal is to increase website traffic, then showing up higher on search engines will produce more visibility and clicks. The #1 spot on Google for any given keyword gets nearly 32% of all clicks.
The higher you rank on a search engine (SERP), the more likely prospective customers will see your website and click through, ultimately leading to more sales. It is key to increase your organic page ranking. The more effective your SEO efforts, the higher you will rank, leading to more visibility and click-throughs. It is important to note that only a quarter of web users never click past the first SERP.